Idaho?

Hello! I'm up in Clear Creek close to Idaho City! I just got two new gals.. Rosalee, a Serama bantam.. And Thalia, a Serama and unknown mix. I'm looking for more bantams or small breed pullets or laying hens. If you've got anything along those lines let me know!

What time is the IBBA show on Halloween? Also if we're doing the youth showmanship can we still do the dressing up contest or do we have to still be in show uniform and is it for all birds?

IBBA Show Oct 31st in-cage judging will start at 9:00am coop in is from 7:00am - 8:30am. For showmanship birds you can bring in whenever you come to the show (cages will not be provided for showmanship birds) You can bring a different bird for the costume contest if you would like but it will be the same a cage will not be provided for these birds. So please bring a cage for your birds you will be using. No in-cage birds will be allowed to use for either of these events because they will be judging them as events are taking place. Showmanship attire is white long sleeve shirt and black pants or long black skirt. As far as costume contest you may wear whatever you would like, there is no dress attire and use any bird you would like as long as they are not being shown in cage. Hope to see all youth participate in all of our youth events! Fun to be had by all!! 2015 Fall Show Premium book is available online at idahobirdbreeders.com
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Just moved to Blackfoot in Eastern Idaho and wanting to get started with some Orpingtons or Australorps. If anyone has any advice or knows where to get some good birds to start my flock it would be very appreciated.

Spirit Lake, ID here Just got my first chickens (since I was a kid). Half Dorking, half Silkie. Such sweethearts! Next, I have some White Leghorns waiting to hatch in my incubator around the 27th of this month, and then some Silver Grey Dorkings around 9/10. Yay!
I am also in Spirit Lake :) finally I found my town :) haha.up watching new chicks now.it sure does remind me of my kids as newborns! I'm just so in awe of how sweet they are lol.i really really want some silkies.eggs are fine I just hatched my first batch on the 25-1st and I am ADDICTED NOW
1f600.png
1f604.png
1f609.png

Back
Top Bottom