Idaho?

Good ol' Boise :)

I found a broody on some eggs again, she is determined so I didn't disturb her. I will have a few chicks needing homes about mid october :)

@Robbo if it is around the 13th i would possibly b interested what breed?

@Rikus by when we started seeing her sit full time it should be around the 16th, so unsure if that works for you. Breed is just backyard mix. She is an EExWhite Leg Horn who lays dark brown long skinny eggs, haha. My rooster is a Barred Rock. The other couple eggs she has is from my Buff Orp.

We have 3 barred rock, 2 RIR, a buff orpington, a black silkie, an Easter egger, a black polish, a BSL and a white rock all hens. Cant wait to expand after the first of the year when we move

How fun, we certainly have the mix out here now...

My Roo is a barred rock...

My Hens are... Polish, Serama, Silkie, Easter Eggers, Buff Orpington, Rhode Island Red, and Silver Laced Wyandotte

I am in Idaho Falls and looking for local breeder from Blackfoot, ID who sold Orpingtons at the 2015 Chickenstock at Cal Ranch. I bought a Lavender Orpington pullet that has turned out to be a rooster. She gave me her phone number at the time of purchase in case this happened, but I broke that phone and lost her number. I think her name was Kathy Howell? I'm looking to return the rooster in exchange for a pullet, exact breed negotiable. If I can't locate the seller, I will have a big Lavender Orpington rooster I need to re-home. Any help is much appreciated.

I am in Idaho Falls and looking for local breeder from Blackfoot, ID who sold Orpingtons at the 2015 Chickenstock at Cal Ranch. I bought a Lavender Orpington pullet that has turned out to be a rooster. She gave me her phone number at the time of purchase in case this happened, but I broke that phone and lost her number. I think her name was Kathy Howell? I'm looking to return the rooster in exchange for a pullet, exact breed negotiable. If I can't locate the seller, I will have a big Lavender Orpington rooster I need to re-home. Any help is much appreciated.

rfunnyfarm is her BYC name.

Back
Top Bottom