Idaho?

I just saw today on the Western Idaho Chickens facebook page that someone is selling two Silkie hens.....not sure if someone has already snatched them up yet but thought I would mention it.

Hi, I live in Tensed, ID (north of Moscow & south of Plummer). I have 17 chickens & 16 ducks. I am interested in increasing my chicken flock with cold hardy chickens. I like the Wyandottes (Columbian, Rock, Rock Bantam & Golden Lace), the Brahma's (Light & Buff), the Faverolles (Salmon), Does anyone on this site have any for sale? I am interested.
I am interested in selling my duck eggs, is there a duck site for Eastern Idaho? I found the one site "Eastern Idaho/Western Washington" and left a simular message there. Thank you for your input to my post. Happy New Year, and a healthy and prosporous 2016 to all.

Hi, I live in Tensed, ID (north of Moscow & south of Plummer). I have 17 chickens & 16 ducks. I am interested in increasing my chicken flock with cold hardy chickens. I like the Wyandottes (Columbian, Rock, Rock Bantam & Golden Lace), the Brahma's (Light & Buff), the Faverolles (Salmon), Does anyone on this site have any for sale? I am interested.
I am interested in selling my duck eggs, is there a duck site for Eastern Idaho? I found the one site "Eastern Idaho/Western Washington" and left a simular message there. Thank you for your input to my post. Happy New Year, and a healthy and prosporous 2016 to all.
Welcome! I don't know if there is a duck site for Eastern Idaho.

CyndiD, I think you meant to type Western Idaho and Eastern Washington, but I know what you meant. Also, have you considered White Leghorns or any of the sex linked hybrids for winter laying. Mine have performed better than my barred rocks and EEs.

Also, I am hoping to start selling duck eggs in Idaho Falls this summer. Do you have any advice?

Cmknight

If you were to meet me during my lunch break I would be willing to help you out. I've only butchered chickens, but I've heard quail are easy. I can meet you 12pm on a weekday at Beech's corner near Idaho Falls. Maybe if you bring lunch for my buddy and I we can knock it out for you?

Back
Top Bottom