IDEAL Babies will be here in two DAYS!! (Today?)

sad.png
did you call the posrt office and check? maybe tomorrow

Quote:
I called the post office on Monday to WARN them, that they are coming. Last time I got baby chicks, I got called at 6:30am. So I feel like something is up....

If they come tomorrow, they will all be dead. IDEAL ships on Wednesdays from what I understand.

Crossing my fingers they make it safely.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Mine are here!!!!! OH MY GOSH they are stinkin cute!!!! I ordered the January Bantam suprise special. I have 50 of the cutest itty bitty chicks I have ever seen! I will try to get pics today.
wee.gif
:weee

Have you called Ideal to find out if your order really shipped yet? I know they typically will contact customers if there is a change, but sometimes stuff happens and it gets overlooked.

Quote:
mine arent here... im sure they will arrive tomorrow, half of them dead. they were supposed to arrive this morning. tomorrow is day 3. im trying to have high hopes for the babies, but im thinking its highly unlikely... they will most likely be super weak...

then i assume, if they die on day 1 or 2 that I HAVE them, then itll be MY FAULT, and nothing will be refunded or returned....

PLEASE. someone make me feel better. this sucks

Did Ideal document that you hadn't gotten them yet? Not that it makes it any better, but maybe they can send you replacements.
That's too bad, I know I'd be so disappointed if that happened to me. Like bursting a ballom, not to mention all those little baby chicks....

Back
Top Bottom