Ideal ducks?

I've only ordered from them once, but all of my birds survived and are in good condition now and when I received them from the post office.
While I can't say anything about their ability to 'produce' as they aren't quite old enough (I got geese and a duck) to do so, they are absolutely lovely birds - though I will admit that my birds certainly aren't any kind of show standard so I wouldn't order from them if that's what you're seeking.
I have heard good things about their duck's laying abilities though from other users.

These are the birds I got from Ideal Poultry.
American Buff Goose and a Crested Magpie Duck. They're very friendly birds.
In the picture on the very right, the goose is actually sitting with me in a hammock haha. IMG_2020.JPG IMG_2045.JPG IMG_2183.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2045.JPG
    IMG_2045.JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2020.JPG
    IMG_2020.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 20
She's still a sweetheart, wouldn't trade her for anything:love. Totally planning for more geese in the future. She's taught her little crested duck to do all her little goose activities, its the cutest thing to watch the duck try and copy everything she does haha.

Here's the latest picture of Tori, my lovey goofus.
IMG_2348.JPG

She's still a sweetheart, wouldn't trade her for anything:love. Totally planning for more geese in the future. She's taught her little crested duck to do all her little goose activities, its the cutest thing to watch the duck try and copy everything she does haha.

View attachment 1391789
I love her. She's cute. Please keep posting pics of her and her sweet duck pal. That is adorable that little crested duck burd emulates her.

View attachment 1391789

She is very adorable!

Back
Top Bottom