Ideal hatchery = BEST hatchery in the world!!!!!!

MEchickenfarmer33

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 29, 2011
Maine
Just got my chicks today from ideal hatchery in Texas. By far the best hatchery ever. No chick minimum, cheaper and no chicks are Ill or dying and they will walk right onto my hand ( and poop on it)
smile.png
defenitly use this hatchery instead of the others

Wow! So your chicks were sent from TX to ME? I would be concerned with transit time. What was your reasoning for using them in the first place as opposed to a closer hatchery? We're thinking about adding to our brood in the future....

Yeah I expected some of them to be dead or ill when I opened the box but now their all active and eating and chirping I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone

I have ordered chicks from Ideal in the past, as well, and have been VERY pleased with the speed of delivery and health/quality of the chicks.

I know some people look down their noses at hatchery chickens and think they couldn't POSSIBLY reach the Standard of Perfection for the breeds offered, but I disagree. I've gotten some GREAT chickens from Ideal.

I just bought mine from ideal too and they sent them from texas to ky in about 1 day. born on wed and got here on thur, all healthy.

Back
Top Bottom