Ideal is having a special on "Ameraucana" Pullets

juliechick

Transplanted Hillbilly
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Southeast AR
Got this email the morning. I'd love to get some, but I can't so I'm passing on the chance.

Here is your chance to obtain Ameraucana Pullets at only $1.75 A huge savings off the regular price.
Don't miss this opportunity to obtain a fresh flock of hens. Go to our website now and place your order, or call us at 254-697-6677 during our regular business hours of 8 am to 5 pm central time closed from 12 to 1 for lunch
Place special order code 112408 in the comment section of your order blank.

Last edited:
Why/what are they advertising falsely?
pop.gif

Ah, thanks for the clarification! DD wants EEs next time around, but I'm not in any position to do this right now. We're not picky, though,.... just give us colored eggs coming from a sweet, pettable chicken and we're happy.

I ordered 2 EE's from them back in August, thinking I was ordering Ameracaunas. They are both very nice chicks. I just hope they lay colored eggs!

This is straight from the email I received this morning...

"This special applies only to Ameraucanas hatched and shipped prior to November 24, 2008. Offer applies only to orders of 25 or more Ameraucanas. The regular small order charge on orders of less than 100 chicks applies, as does the boxing charge if you add a few males. Air mail charges apply to shipments outside of the states of Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and Oklahoma."

Back
Top Bottom