Ideal Poultry New Olive Eggers

I have a couple Barnevelders and now a Welsummer, so getting a mix of either one of those is fine by me. But same! I just want some pretty green eggs 🤞
I know this is about Ideal, but at the family farm we have 2 whiting true green pullets from McM, I can share their eggs also once they start laying if anyone wants to see the color! The Olive Egger is in my own flock 😊.

Hazel now 11 weeks. Has all of her adult feathering in now. She is a little skittish but I think this is partially due to the fact that I got her already at two weeks of age. Her hatch mate Violet is turning out to be a male, so I will be selling him. That’s the way things work out sometimes.🙂
3CD92827-1458-4EEE-A31B-F8097A11ECF9.jpeg
E57B413F-B3BC-4C1A-BE84-A20E8C40C153.jpeg
FDA8DD97-D691-40F5-A0BA-ADE6922E2447.jpeg

Here is my OE from Ideal. She is 23 weeks old. I think she looks identical to my Welsummer except her legs are orange, and she has a modified pea comb. No muffs or beard. Hoping she lays before spring! Our Welsummer just started laying. If my OE doesn’t lay green, I’ll order another next year. If she does I’m going with a Legbar instead. Lol.

1669583919917.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom