IDEAL Poultry selling an overage assortment of Silkies!

Sparrow

Songster
11 Years
Apr 11, 2008
I got a call from Ideal today and they are trying to sell off 100 Silkies, all assorted colors. I guess they hatched too many and need to find people to buy groups of them. I couldn't take any of them...breaks my heart to say no.....but I just thought I would mention it here, too, so maybe the litt;e babies will have a chance.

I think it's not against the rules for me to post this, I certainly don't work for Ideal or anything, I just want to help out the chickies if I can.
hmm.png

If your a regular buyer from them, they usually call or e-mail you what they have available. Usually these are available to ship only on one certain date. They informed me about the silkies as well. Too bad I can't get any.
sad.png

I guess they called me because...I'm special??
lol.png
Kidding of course. I received an order from them a week ago, and I just placed another order today, so I guess they figured they would hit me up or some more chicks. Rrr...I almost never refuse to take in animals in need, I do a lot of rescues and things...so it is really bothering me not to call them back and tell them I can take some babies!!

Well my cell phone reception was bad and the ducks were quacking at the top of their lungs, but they said either .85 or 1.85 per chick. I think it was .85 cents!

Call them tomorrow!
big_smile.png
I think they would sell them to non-regular customers too. I highly doubt they could have found buyers for all of them today.

Back
Top Bottom