Ideal Poultry v.s. Meyer Hatchery

I bet..I mean if one batch was like this, tons of others probably are too. I don't know if they're allowed to disclose information about what others where like, but it makes you wonder...now I definitely like ordering from Ideal.

Oh wow, that's pretty scary to know what had killed them. And they wouldn't eve nhear you out when you said the chicks had started dying off like that? I would copy the report and mail it to them telling them they should refund or compensate for what happened, that sounds shady to me. :( I hope you can find better chicks else where. 
Does anyone know where I can get some "HEALTHY " black copper marans?

:/ I guess a breeder would be your best bet then. Is there any hatchery near you, you could go and tour it to make sure they have clean maintained places for incubation and hatch.

I honestly would recommend a breeder near by, if you can. I have heard cackle and mypetchicken.com is good, but I've never ordered from those.

I've never ordered any birds from mypetchicken, and I've never gotten Black Copper Marans from Cackle, but I have bought Cuckoo Marans from Cackle and they were healthy.

I honestly would recommend a breeder near by, if you can. I have heard cackle and mypetchicken.com is good, but I've never ordered from those.
bcm's are very hard to find right now. By the way, my pet chicken is a satellite of Meyer. If you notice you can not pick up at my pet chicken,thats because everything ships out of Meyer.

bcm's are very hard to find right now. By the way, my pet chicken is a satellite of Meyer. If you notice you can not pick up at my pet chicken,thats because everything ships out of Meyer.

D: Aw man I've been told how great they are and now that you've shared your experience I'll never see them the same way again!

Has anyone ever tried McMurray?

Back
Top Bottom