Ideal Poultry

Duckmanly

In the Brooder
May 28, 2015
They completely screwed up my duck order.I'm wishing I'd have stuck with Murray McMurray but they had the Ducks I wanted a few weeks before so I decided to give them a go.If anyone is considering placing an order go elsewhere would be my advice.

Last edited:
I personally have had great success with Ideal Poultry and their products---have used their birds for 4+ years. Have had a chick come dead; they reimbursed me without question. Sometimes people--and businesses just make mistakes. I've heard people having trouble with Murray McMurray's order accuracy also.

They shorted me 4 ducks and want me to pay the shipping again when it's their screw up.I was 2 for 2 with Murray but ideal is in Texas as I am so I thought what the heck.Plus they sent me 8 worthless cockrells that I'm going to have to deal with.Just an all round bad experience.

They shorted me 4 ducks and want me to pay the shipping again when it's their screw up.I was 2 for 2 with Murray but ideal is in Texas as I am so I thought what the heck.Plus they sent me 8 worthless cockrells that I'm going to have to deal with.Just an all round bad experience.
Sorry it was a bad experience. I do know that they love to send packing peanuts for warmth. But it does say so on their policy page.

Back
Top Bottom