Ideal Poultry

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Duckmanly, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Duckmanly

Duckmanly New Egg

May 28, 2015
    They completely screwed up my duck order.I'm wishing I'd have stuck with Murray McMurray but they had the Ducks I wanted a few weeks before so I decided to give them a go.If anyone is considering placing an order go elsewhere would be my advice.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  2. beetandsteet

beetandsteet Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2015
    SE Texas
    I personally have had great success with Ideal Poultry and their products---have used their birds for 4+ years. Have had a chick come dead; they reimbursed me without question. Sometimes people--and businesses just make mistakes. I've heard people having trouble with Murray McMurray's order accuracy also.

3. needlessjunk

needlessjunk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2014
    Round Rock, TX
    I actually like Ideal. What got messed up with your order? I also like Metzer.

4. Duckmanly

Duckmanly New Egg

May 28, 2015
    They shorted me 4 ducks and want me to pay the shipping again when it's their screw up.I was 2 for 2 with Murray but ideal is in Texas as I am so I thought what the heck.Plus they sent me 8 worthless cockrells that I'm going to have to deal with.Just an all round bad experience.

5. needlessjunk

needlessjunk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2014
    Round Rock, TX
    Sorry it was a bad experience. I do know that they love to send packing peanuts for warmth. But it does say so on their policy page.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by