Ideal Poultry

You all have me intrigued now. I am going to go check out the website now...
tongue.png

I have some ducks coming from idea on june 5 delivery. So excited, they are out a lot of chicks right now but have pleanty of ducklings.

Last Tuesday I received the chicks I had ordered in March. Evidently I chose a very popular breed so it took a little longer to get them. Well the wait was definitely worth it. I ordered 11 ameraucanas (10 pullets, 1 roo). They added another roo for comfort and I'm interested in figuring out what breed he is as he grows.
pop.gif
I am extremely satisfied with Ideal and will definitely order from them again when the need arises.
celebrate.gif

I ordered 8 barred rock hens and 4 roosters. Also got 13 ,what i believe are rhode island red,roosters. Now I have a freezer stuffed. All lived all in great health. Great customer service.

I agree--Ideal is a terrific hatchery! They were happy to move my order date for me when I requested that they do so, they shipped on time, and all nine of my chicks arrived in perfect health. They packed my chicks with an additional five black sex-linked chicks for "warmth." I might go ahead and do another small shipment of chicks from them in the fall--or if I have something set up next year, I might get some meat birds from them early in the year. Yay, Ideal!

I Love Ideal....

I received 21 Barnies from them and I was so pleased I wanted to leave feedback.

They didn't offer it online so I called them to thank them and make sure they thanked the packers and the people who were in charge of the chickens...

The women appeared to be caught off guard....I think she thought I was calling to complain...

Loved doing that!!!!

Edited because of grammar

Last edited:
I have a big problem with Idea. I went to order more chicks the other day. The site said they were avail. but when I checked out they said they were not avail. So I could not get any.

AND THEN, I got an email that night that said they did have some and to call them in the morning. So we did and ordered 30 more chicks and will here next week.

So in short, we love Idea and they do have great customer service that keeps us update. We recommend Idea to anyone and everyone.

By the way, the first sentence is a joke so noone freak out.

Back
Top Bottom