Ideal Poultry

hikerchick

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
Dover, PA
This place is a real problem for me because you can order small numbers of chicks of a mix of breeds, and the shipping charges are not astronomical. So I can keep going back and ordering, say, 8 chicks, and that doesn't seem like much, does it?

But if you do it enough times you could end up with, oh, 75 chickens.

and with their fast delivery and healthy chicks... it just keep pulling you back, doesnt it....yikes!

and watch out! soon they will be calling to say they can ship your order EARLY! then you add a few more... and a few more....

ahaahghghghhghghhhhh!

You can order small numbers? But you get packing peanuts with small amounts - right?

I used to believe that was an issue - but now, it just doesn't matter. I am done for....

16 hens
George the roo
4 little bantams
and 3 blue runner ducks arriving Wednesday!

Ideal send me some more.....I was so pleased with my birds, their customer service and shipping and I ordered mine in February to ship to NH. I was so fortunate.

I got an order of 10 pullets earlier this week and there were no roos for warmth- and I was glad. Since all my hatching this spring has me up to 72 chickens!

EEK!

Ideal has been great to deal with. I will deal with them again and again.

Ideal is great. Ordered chicks back in december. Post Office screwed up and my chicks arrived 3 days late. Of course i lost most of them. Ideal replaced my entire order no cost to me. Did not lose a single chick from second batch.

You guys are silly!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom