*IDEAL POULTRY???*

I can say that Ideal is wonderful. My first order of chicks were all frozen except for 3 of the packing peanuts and 3 of my Iowa Blues. Not Ideals fault. Just a really cold front came through and the chicks froze. Plus the post office seems to have misplaced them for a few hours. Ummmm.
My second order came in alive and well. No problems. My replacement chicks from the first order are being shipped April 26th. All the chicks I have are doing great and thriving. They are now 6 and 7 weeks old.
Ideal Poultry gets 2 thumbs up from me and I will order from them again.

Just got my Ideal order today.
jumpy.gif
I ordered 3 breeds for a total of 17 pullets and that's just what I got. No extras for warmth and I didn't insure them either. I was actually looking forward to a few freebe surprises.
tongue.png
A few of my Barnevelders were a bit weak and unsteady on their feet for the first hr or so but as of tonight they are all seeming perky.
fl.gif
Eating and drinking well.
So far no losses
clap.gif

Got mine from Ideal today. Was really nervous as due to all the flight delays they really should have been here yesterday. Post Office called me at 5a, said they peeked in and all were alive!!

I got 13 pullets of 4 different breeds and 2 turkeys, no extras were packed. They all seem to be doing well so far.

This is the 2nd year I ordered from them, last year I ordered guineas and between the 7 guineas and the 9 packing peanuts last year all were alive.

I'm very happy with Ideal.

I would also add a recommendation for Ideal. We ordered 30 chicks, received 34, and as of today, as far as I can tell, we only got 1 roo out of the whole bunch, and it's a Welsummer!!
big_smile.png

Their customer service is wonderful. Being from Pennsylvania, I love to hear their accents when you call. There's nothing like that Texas accent.
wink.png

Good luck-
Em

Back
Top Bottom