ideal poultry's last hour deal

I dunno,
idunno.gif
why I'm asking you

I looked at Ideal's site and could not find anything called "last hour" deal. I found several specials but none labeled "last hour".

Many hatcheries offer specials. They hatch extra chicks to fulfill their orders and they never know exactly how many of what will hatch, so they have extra eggs in the incubator. There are a lot of different specials out there, but what you get are chicks that are left over after specific orders are filled that meet the description of that special. That might be brown egg laying pullets or heavy dual purpose roosters. There is no telling what specific breeds will be included but they should meet the description of the special. If you order their cochin special, you should get cochin. Which cochin, who knows?

For those of us that have ordered from Ideal or possible if you ask to be on their email list, they will send emails to us on weekly specials or last minute hatches that have no orders waiting for them. At reduced prices, usually for straight run but once in awhile like last week they had pullets on special. That's where the last minute comes from.

This!

For those of us that have ordered from Ideal or possible if you ask to be on their email list, they will send emails to us on weekly specials or last minute hatches that have no orders waiting for them. At reduced prices, usually for straight run but once in awhile like last week they had pullets on special. That's where the last minute comes from.

i just got one offer last week. I guess they will send you whatever is left , hatched better than expected and/or wasnt ordered as much. Its like Leanns adopt me program at Meyers. Where they sell the later hatchers(incl turkey) for like 1.72$ a piece in a 25 lot

Back
Top Bottom