Identify me PLEASE! Pic Heavy

RuralMama

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 18, 2012
Southwestern Indiana
Ok, so a couple weeks ago I was in Rural King and they had geese. I LOVED my African Geese and have missed them since I lost them earlier this spring. I picked up about 6, There were two tubs so I took 3 of each tub they had. They must have just got them in because NO ONE could tell me what breeds they are... My best guess are Embden and Toulouse.... but I have no idea...

Let me know what you think?

They lighter ones are super friendly and love to be held and petted and I am SO pleased with them. The darker are a little more flighty but still very friendly and don't mind being held.

Thanks in advance for you help!

Ok, so a couple weeks ago I was in Rural King and they had geese. I LOVED my African Geese and have missed them since I lost them earlier this spring. I picked up about 6, There were two tubs so I took 3 of each tub they had. They must have just got them in because NO ONE could tell me what breeds they are... My best guess are Embden and Toulouse.... but I have no idea...

Let me know what you think?

Looks like Embdens

Toulouse?

Saddleback Pomeranian

Toulouse

Toulouse

Toulouse

They lighter ones are super friendly and love to be held and petted and I am SO pleased with them. The darker are a little more flighty but still very friendly and don't mind being held.

Thanks in advance for you help!

Last edited:
Congrats, they are adorable!!!
X2
love.gif

Thank you everyone for your input! I am excited about trying out a different variety of geese this time around. I may still look into getting a couple more African since they are my first love of the geese world hehe!
Here is a pic of my last goose before I lost her, she escaped her pen one morning and I think a raccoon got her, my other one died last summer and I have not idea why, she was only 2 1/2 years old:

My Royal Palm Turkey was raised with my two geese and he is LOST without them now... still trying to find a couple Royal Palm hens to keep him company.

Back
Top Bottom