Idiots at tractor supply

I agree. But I only use the chicken section because they are even more worthless in the horse and cow sections. All their good for is saleing city folk cowboy aperal and dog food. I myself prefer rural king... blows tsc out of the water

I like my little Mom and Pop Mennonite-run Ag Store. Old-school customer service and very knowledgeable. Plus...the whole "Shop Local " thing...

I live in p.a. And all our k marts are closing or long since gone ( thanks Walmart ) however where the kmarts used to be we got rural king poping up. I’m sorry you don’t have these yet they are totally awesome. 5x more than tsc totally laid out for serious farmers and city folk all the same. My fiancé and take a Saturday and usually spend half a day on Saturday. We buy 90% of our horse feed and cow meds their. They even have their own brand of tractors ( McCormick knock offs ) I totally love the place

I ordered 10 Isa browns in February, sent 12 like they do, 2 died within a week and the remaining 10 are super healthy and doing great. We picked up at 6 am at post office, no way was I waiting for them to deliver to house.

The town I live in has a population of less than 100 people. The post master actually is our football coach and buys beef off my fiancé and I. They were brought right to my front door within 15 mins of getting off the ups truck.

My fiancé and I, along with my soon to be father in law have been searching hard to find ISA Brown peeps to add to our flock of spoiled “stupid chickens” lol that’s what my fiancé calls them. We finally broke down and ordered them on line from tractor supplies website only to have 12 dead peeps delivered to my front door. I immediately contacted tractor supply to demand a refund. After several hours of waiting for customer service and 20 times explaining to the idiot on the other end that they were delivered dead she finally decided to give me a refund. So the next day we gave up on getting any Isa Browns this peep season and decided to just go and see what they had left at our local tractor supply to our disappointment they only had straight runs of Rhode Island reds and a few ducks left. A collage aged kid came over to ask if we needed help and I asked this young man “ do you have any Isa Browns ? He pointed to the Rhode Island peeps and said these ones are brown ! I got a chuckle and explained to the young man that they will eventually turn red and 90% likely to be roosters. he asked how I knew they would turn red and how I knew they would more than likely be roosters I told him “ look at their peckers” the roosters have bigger peckers. The kid turned red then I pointed to their beaks and with a straight face told explained pecker size and girth to this young man. ( my fiancé had to walk away) lol regardless to say I’m still searching for Isa Browns however the kid in Indiana p.a. Tractor supply with his baggy pants and big hoop earrings is now a pecker expert and educating everyone on how to pick the roosters by pecker size.

I hope u used hand gestures while explaining!!

We had good luck at tractor supply with our chicks but they didnt have much selection. Big R had way more and i wish we had gone their first. It took FOREVER to get our chicks at tractor supply because there was no one at the customer service counter. They paged him 3 times before he finally showed. We also werent able to pick out any particular chicks. The teen just scooped what he could up and handed them over in the cute "Poultry On Board!" Box. Have to say i was a little disappointed but since this was our first time around i figured thats just how its done. Is this the case or was this just poor customer service?

I think customer service in general everywhere has gone to hell and not going to make a return anytime soon. Let alone trying to get anyone younger or a simpleton that works for minimum wage to take pride in their job. And that’s probably the biggest reason customer service has went to the wayside Because younger generations don’t get have or take pride in what they do. Things are just to easy. However if you made a video game with peeps they had to pick threw the litter to save the world gave it a cool name like peep slayer 2020 I’m sure they’d kick ass on that !

Back
Top Bottom