Idk

Marshmallow1234

Songster
Oct 25, 2020
Canada
Hi sorry guys about the other post.. I was just trying to find a solution without giving away a rooster that works for me.

but anyways...

Does anyone know if white rock roosters are aggressive? Just interested

Hi sorry guys about the other post.. I was just trying to find a solution without giving away a rooster that works for me.

but anyways...

Different breeds have been bred differently. So some breeds are more aggressive than others. However, I wouldn't always say that is the deciding factor. A rooster probably just thinks he is protecting his hens from you.

A rooster's job is to protect.
Aggressive roosters aren't allowed in my yard (my decision), they always end up in the pot.
Are you interesting in getting a white rock rooster? Or just researching breeds?

If you read enough posts on here you will see that White Rocks, Silkies, Orpington, Australorp, Cochin, or any other breed of roosters might be human aggressive or they might not. They may be great with the hens or they maty be brutes. Some may get along with other males of their breed or any other breed, some may not.

I suggest you don't bet very much on the breed of any rooster giving you any guarantees of behaviors.

I don't know what's going on but a White Rock boy may work out fine or it may be a disaster, just like any other rooster of any other breed or any mixed breed rooster.

but anyways...

I thought you weren't allowed to have roosters where you live?

Back
Top Bottom