If Baby Chicks Took Selfies🐥📱📸

Any type of chicks you wanna get?
You should know by now not to ask :lol: if I could get any breeds, sexed females:
-Silkies
-EEs
-Araucanas
-lav orps
-cochins
-buff laced polish
-seramas
-light brahmas
-BCM
-frizzle something (maybe frizzle cochin?)
-SALMON FAVEROLLES HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT MY FAVEROLLE BABIES
-BLRW

You should know by now not to ask :lol: if I could get any breeds, sexed females:
-Silkies
-EEs
-Araucanas
-lav orps
-cochins
-buff laced polish
-seramas
-light brahmas
-BCM
-frizzle something (maybe frizzle cochin?)
-SALMON FAVEROLLES HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT MY FAVEROLLE BABIES
-BLRW
Nice choices.

I just realized that I've never really asked-how do you have your 80+ chickens separated? How many birds in a coop? Separated by breed? One GIANT coop?
Standard coop 21 birds.

Mixed flock coop, 36 birds.

Bantam coop 25 birds.

I miscounted the first time, there's 82 birds total, plus 4 teenagers, & 3 other juveniles in a small coop.

So 82 + 7 = 88 birds.

The count includes 5 guineas, & 4 turkeys.

Standard coop 21 birds.

Mixed flock coop, 36 birds.

Bantam coop 25 birds.

I miscounted the first time, there's 82 birds total, plus 4 teenagers, & 3 other juveniles in a small coop.

So 82 + 7 = 88 birds.

The count includes 5 guineas, & 4 turkeys.
That's so cool! Have I mentioned I'm jealous of all your birds :D
How do you decide which birds would go in which coop? (for example if you had a bantam and deciding if it goes in the bantam or mixed coop, or vice versa with standards)

That's so cool! Have I mentioned I'm jealous of all your birds :D
How do you decide which birds would go in which coop? (for example if you had a bantam and deciding if it goes in the bantam or mixed coop, or vice versa with standards)
Bantams go in the bantam coop. Some of my silkies are in there.

Standards go into standard coop(Majority are my project Orpingtons, & Orpingtons for my project)

Mixed Flock coop has Guineas, turkeys, & chickens.

Bantams go in the bantam coop. Some of my silkies are in there.

Standards go into standard coop(Majority are my project Orpingtons, & Orpingtons for my project)

Mixed Flock coop has Guineas, turkeys, & chickens.
oooooooooooooooooh whoops, I thought that by 'mixed coop' you had bantams and standards. I know that Dino and Goober are project orpingtons, what is your actual project with them? What are you trying to get to?

Back
Top Bottom