If God offends you, don't open this. Fair warning.

TheOLDNewChick

I'm an original
12 Years
Jun 12, 2007
Tioga, Louisiana
Guys, I just wanted to say that God is AMAZING. Morning service, awesome. Tonight's service? Unbeatable. God healed so many people, including a friend of mine's friend who, at the rodeo, got his neck stepped on by a bull.

Long story short:

We were sitting in tonight's service, it just got started. My friend got a call, and it was about one of his really good friends who was at the rodeo. Upon being thrown from the bull, the thing stepped on him. They thought his neck was broken and he'd be paralyzed. We all prayed for him, my friend stood in for him at prayer, we annointed prayer cloths...and prayed the whole time. Well, about half an hour before service was over, my friend called his mom who'd stayed at the church to say that after reviewing the x-ray, it wasn't broken. No pressure on his brain. He can move. He's sitting up in bed and talking.

You can't tell me God didn't heal that boy.

If I didn't know God was amazing before, I sure as heck know it now.

Just had to share the good news and remind all of my brothers & sisters out there, that no matter what the circumstance, even if it seems hopeless, God can do it. His grace is enough. Have faith and believe in Him, He'll help you through.
God always has the final say.

YES HE IS.
big_smile.png

God doesn't offend me so I opened it.
big_smile.png

That is GREAT news! God is so good, He makes you just want to
celebrate.gif
doesn't He?

Would you mind if I ask for prayer for a young woman I know. Her name is Jordan and there is a spiritual battle going on with her. I don't want to go into a lot of detail on here, God knows the details, but PLEASE pray for Jordan because she needs all the prayer warriors she can get! Thanks in advance.
smile.png

That is wonderful. He is Amazing and has been doing great things in our Services too. We have seen dramatic life changes in people who were once on drugs, in prisons, haven't had drivers liscense for over 9 yrs. change them set them free and move all the mountains set them on fire for HIM. Most people that new them in the past can't believe they are the same people. Ha Ha , they are not. New Creations.

oldnewchick said, "Just had to share the good news and remind all of my brothers & sisters out there, that no matter what the circumstance, even if it seems hopeless, God can do it. His grace is enough. Have faith and believe in Him, He'll help you through."

hit.gif

Thank you... I needed to hear that.
hugs.gif

Love in Christ,
Gretchen

Dont you ever feel like these things happen in secret some times? llike out of view from the rest of the world. I totally believe that will change as time progresses, until its undeniable to even the hardest of hearts.

Our God is awesome. Too many people forget that.

Back
Top Bottom