If I was a Zillionaire I would.............

I figure if I win big I will live big. It would still be simple but with bigger toys and bigger gifts. I am surprised no one is building a souped up chicken coop. I also am going to buy a around the world vacation for my family. Fun!

Last edited:
HA! my husband and I do this once in a while, when we are ready for bed and all we can do is chit chat about nothing in particular, we sort of allow us to have some what if's moments.

The thing is we don't even play the lottery, I am too forgetful to buy a ticket...

but for us, there are some simple things we want and some not so simple. Mind you with that type of money you could do just about what you wanted to do anyhow.

build a new home on our land, set up our kids for the future, a new vehicle, pay of debts, help out some family and friends, travel to different places,(we've been together for 10 years and we have yet to take a vacation) support my kids school, and church, the women's shelter and food bank and the community we live in.

but I guess for us we always come back to the same thing, we wouldn't give up the farm life at all, we would just make it easier by having all the proper equipment and making it bigger, :) I think a good part of it would go to helping friends and family who are struggling along.

Ema

Quote:
X2

X3.

and shop until I get tired of it...lol
tongue.png

A few hundred acres with running water or a large pond/small lake with fish in it. Several houses for family and friends - no sense in building a nice survival retreat for only yourself, right?
big_smile.png
Huge garden, orchard, cattle and chicken coops. Solar panels. A bunch of guns (FN SCAR, a nice AK, and a Remington 700 in .308 or .338 are my particular desires rifle-wise) and cases upon cases of ammunition, with a nice private 300 yard range. Lots of spare parts for basically everything, and a MASSIVE library. Lots of woods, of course, for walking, hunting, and firewood.

In other words, a long way of saying what Rebel said - disappear.
big_smile.png
No joke, that's really my idea of EXACTLY what I would want if I had crap-tons of money.

ETA - I totally forgot about tithing!
hide.gif
THAT would be the first thing.

Last edited:
I would quit my job, buy 3 houses on my moms street for my sons, kept in my name, have them quit their jobs and go to school full time to finish their degrees, I would hire out all the hard work that I am currently doing and sit in a chair and watch them! Same with the garden. I would buy the house at the bottom of the street and bulldoze it (hasta la vista cussing neighbors) Once all the houses were up to living in, I would buy a small rv and spend the rest of the year getting lost in state parks around the county.

Now to scrap up some cash for a lotto ticket...lol

I'd be really sneaky and help the ambitious achieve their dreams. I'd build a giant metal recycling plant and put Americans to work making quality things out of the raw materials. Then I'd invest into sustainable building technologies.

I'd buy some land and homestead it.

Back
Top Bottom