If it's possible, how do I delete a post?

BuffOrps416

Songster
Apr 11, 2015
Hugging my chicken in Southern N.E.
I'm not sure if this is in the correct forum, but I was wondering if there is a way to delete a post. Multiple times I have said something that someone already said before, but I don't know what else to put so instead of just writing something like "Oh, sorry, I didn't see someone already put this" or something like that is there a way to just delete a post?

Last edited:
You can't delete one, but you can either edit it, or report it and ask a staff member to delete.

But it's ok to ask questions that have already been asked or to repeat a comment.
smile.png

That's fine! There are many threads that are talking about the same question. Sometimes its easier to start your own new one, asking specific questions.

Another thing that will help is to watch the lower right side of the screen as you are typing. Sometimes a little box that pops up and it says, "1 New Post". Click on that even while you work on your post and you can read it and either change your answer to reflect something in the new post or just cancel yours before you post it. Works great most of the time....IF you remember to check when that box comes up. Too often I don't. So when I repeat a response, I don't worry about it - I either make a joke about it or ignore that I duplicated.

Back
Top Bottom