If this is global warming....

granmahen

Songster
11 Years
Jun 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
I'm probably going to jinx everything, but we've been having the best weather here in normally hot, hot, hot Bakersfield. I have to rejoice and thank the good Lord. I mean 80's in June? Love it.
wee.gif
Anybody else having "different" weather.

global warming is part of it, I mean yeah, we must help with what we can, however my advice is to go enjoy life because its too short.

We're having a dreary cold June up here in Massachusetts. I'm thinking global warming is part of nature's normal cycles. Between the below average winter and spring, I'm thinking the warming was short lived.

Remember in the 70's when they were warning us of a global cool down?!

Global warming my royal red....... ahem sorry I get a little iritated right now since this is the first day ALL year that temps have hit 80...we have had the coldest srping ever I hate it here! After 3 cold years MN is NOT doing a good job of convincing me to stay!

Well, enjoy your cooler weather for me! We in WA are having a freak hot and very dry June, which is not much fun for us.
sad.png
We like our clouds and rain here. What is odd . . . we had a strong La Nina this past winter and now they are saying we are headed into El Nino. Typically there are 10-12 years between cycles (La Nina to El Nino). This is freaky weird. I don't like it. I want stable weather! None of this extreme stuff!
barnie.gif
I think the ocean currents are starting to get messed up.

Yah I think that HUGE tidal wave a few years ago knocked the axis a bit cockeyed and things are just kind of all stirred up and trying to settle into a new pattern now that things are all a step to the side ya know?

Quote:
That's why I left. Don't miss -40 degrees temps one bit (or the mosquitos, ticks and fleas.) Now I live in the desert, where is been raining for the last week. Go figure
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom