If we ever needed prayers now...

I would say 2 things here, and I will sound like I am completely mad.

1. I can't believe this is happening to you ( I will explain)

2. Nothing surprises me any more.

Firstly I have been in exactly the same place as you are now.

But this was 24 years ago. That is why I am so shocked that still in this world today women are living in fear. Correct that, I will say that people are living in fear because I know this can happen to anyone.

I spent weeks and weeks sleeping on a floor with my 10year old and my 6 month old baby. I had been threatened quite seriously by a control freak. In the end I ran, and stayed at a friend's house, and then went to a Refuge. I was there for 10 months, seriously ill, and still the courts allowed access to my son. I had huge problems, and when I called police because of abuse while on a visit, I was told it was my fault.

So I guess this explains my other statement. I am saddened and shocked that still this is happening but I am well aware that nothing has really changed.

As I am in the UK, I can not advise on the law over there, but there are several people here who have had the same issues and can advise you much better than I , but I just wanted to say my thought are with you. I know how this feels, and how it affects you. You have all my best wishes for some success. I also know how frustrated you must feel that he is being supported in this action by another woman.

Where is her head?????? I am constantly amazed at how people function. Really I am .

I am so very very sorry for this happening to you.

Jena.

I'm speechless that this could have happened to you too. I'm so sorry and don't know what to day.

His girlfriend's head is in a bottle of alcohol as is his. One could say that I made my own bed, so sleep in it. There were early signs, but I guess that I chose to to see them. I think many of us only see what we want to see, until it's too late.

I should have trusted my gut earlier. But now it's done.

All the best,

Suzy

Quote:
How sweet! Don't think that those thoughts haven't crossed my mine too!

Suzy
hugs.gif

It's the kindness of all of you that help me to get through each day.

I don't know you, but this thread has be fuming. My aunt has been in an abusive situation for over 20 years. She FINALLY got up the courage to leave him last year. He continues to ruin her life and threaten her. I could go on for hours about it, but it will just make me even more angry (good thing I'm headed to church in about an hour!).

I just want to say one thing....I HATE HATE HATE our judicial system. It is so screwed up!

Back
Top Bottom