If you don't have a horse in the race...Gerber Baby Contest

CliffB

Songster
5 Years
Oct 5, 2014
Georgia
My little chick is entered in the Gerber Baby Contest. Voting begins tomorrow and her Entry ID is 263784. Thanks for the consideration!

www.gerber.com/photosearch

If you post, I would love to vote for her. Sorry, missed the vote starts tomorrow. Hope she wins…Go Georgians!

If you send me the link, I can try to help with spreading the word.

Good luck. Hope y'all win...
yippiechickie.gif

Where in Ga are you. I'm in Macon.

We are in Stockbridge. My whole dads side of the family is from Macon, Warner Robbins, Roberta, Byron and the likes. If you've ever heard of Bassett Tire off Houston Rd.

We are in Stockbridge. My whole dads side of the family is from Macon, Warner Robbins, Roberta, Byron and the likes. If you've ever heard of Bassett Tire off Houston Rd.
Nice to meet you. You're not far from me…actually south Monroe Co but Macon mailing address. My DH says he has heard of it..me I never had to buy my own tires.

Really, send the link, and I will try to help with votes. How long does the vote go on?

The voting last a few weeks i believe. It's really my wifes project. The tire store there has been around since the 70's. Now it's just an old building with my granddad sitting on the front porch.

The voting last a few weeks i believe. It's really my wifes project. The tire store there has been around since the 70's. Now it's just an old building with my granddad sitting on the front porch.
Most of us really don't travel in that area anymore...

Back
Top Bottom