If you hatch eggs, you HAVE TO buy this thing.

BastyPutt

Yes, your Polish is a cockerel...
May 9, 2020
Central Oregon
Like it or not, egg candling is important - and super exciting!

(Important to note that I have absolutely zero affiliation of any kind with this product or company - just an extreme hatching enthusiast šŸ˜‰)

I recently purchased the Incubright candling flashlight and it is a game changer - especially if you are hatching quail or bantam eggs. Being someone who always has the bator running with something in there, I am kicking myself for not finding this thing earlier. Pictured is a celadon quail egg at 4 days. Usually next to impossible to track progress on these eggs - similar to a marans. As you can see, tiny veins are crystal clear in a less than pitch black room.

And this is coming from someone who has tried just about everything else. Never super unpleased with results - but this thing blows me away.

Buy it, you absolutely will
Not be sorry.

Linked below

Incu-Brightā„¢ Ultra Bright LED Egg Candler, Incubator Warehouse Exclusive, Rubber Nesting Ring for Candling Seal, Poultry/Reptile, Easily Identify Developing & Non-Developing Eggs, Hatching Eggs, 1102 https://a.co/d/hvDMBrW

Attachments

• 68BB8D1A-7F48-45B3-82E6-93B1E006EAFB.jpeg
    68BB8D1A-7F48-45B3-82E6-93B1E006EAFB.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 33
Like it or not, egg candling is important - and super exciting!

(Important to note that I have absolutely zero affiliation of any kind with this product or company - just an extreme hatching enthusiast šŸ˜‰)

I recently purchased the Incubright candling flashlight and it is a game changer - especially if you are hatching quail or bantam eggs. Being someone who always has the bator running with something in there, I am kicking myself for not finding this thing earlier. Pictured is a celadon quail egg at 4 days. Usually next to impossible to track progress on these eggs - similar to a marans. As you can see, tiny veins are crystal clear in a less than pitch black room.

And this is coming from someone who has tried just about everything else. Never super unpleased with results - but this thing blows me away.

Buy it, you absolutely will
Not be sorry.

Linked below

Incu-Brightā„¢ Ultra Bright LED Egg Candler, Incubator Warehouse Exclusive, Rubber Nesting Ring for Candling Seal, Poultry/Reptile, Easily Identify Developing & Non-Developing Eggs, Hatching Eggs, 1102 https://a.co/d/hvDMBrW
I usually use my headlamp that has three setting. At the third setting I can literally see through an egg that's in the "completely dark stage" I can actually see them moving a kicking in the egg at just about any stage. But I do have to say that the one you were talking about us also a great tool.šŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom