If your husband came home with this.....

Quote:
Well mine was $700 with a busted motor over 7 years and almost 200k miles ago.......cost about $2k grand total and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

$1500 is pushin it though.

Quote:
My Girlfriend didn't worry until she saw her husband driving around with a blond
roll.png
Full blown case of andropause.

Last edited:
Quote:
Glad the Java's are doing well
smile.png
We have some that are just about ready to come out of the brooder barn into the big outside world. He did keep his old truck for feed and stuff. Once it stops raining every other day he will need to work on the driveway.

Sharon

That Screams Mid Life Crisis! Were You Mad ? It Just Doesnt Look Like Its Suppose To Be There With All The Chickens And All I Hope You Have Another Truck To Haul Feed But It Is Beautiful

I showed my DH the pic and he gave me a very dubious look over the top of his glasses. He said, " That car spells trouble. And if we had agreed on an expenditure for a truck that we both needed and one of us spent that much money on something else entirely it would be a serious breech of trust." I said, "Mid-life crisis?" He said, "if he's old enough to be mid-life and still pulling crap like that I'd say maturity crisis." Just what DH said....

Quote:
I wasn't mad at all, he did get my opinion on it first.
smile.png
He still has his 2000 Silverado but it has 180K miles on it so that is what it's used for now is feed and hauling stuff around. Plus my truck is only 2 years old but it's a Colorado and alot smaller. After I got in a wreck and my car was totaled I didn't want another car. We both work day jobs so often we are going from sun up to sun down, the kids are off on their own now and have their own kids, everything is paid for except his toy so why not. AND I get to take it tomorrow since he is dropping mine off to get it inspected.
smile.png

Sharon

Back
Top Bottom