If your husband came home with this.....

Quote:
I wasn't mad at all, he did get my opinion on it first.
smile.png
He still has his 2000 Silverado but it has 180K miles on it so that is what it's used for now is feed and hauling stuff around. Plus my truck is only 2 years old but it's a Colorado and alot smaller. After I got in a wreck and my car was totaled I didn't want another car. We both work day jobs so often we are going from sun up to sun down, the kids are off on their own now and have their own kids, everything is paid for except his toy so why not. AND I get to take it tomorrow since he is dropping mine off to get it inspected.
smile.png

Sharon

180,000 is really nothing on a vehicle anymore as long as they have been taken care of. And all humor aside if the car can bring joy to both your lives, and you can afford ignore the crickets. I wish I could afford one, but then my heart is set on a 69.

Quote:
I wasn't mad at all, he did get my opinion on it first.
smile.png
He still has his 2000 Silverado but it has 180K miles on it so that is what it's used for now is feed and hauling stuff around. Plus my truck is only 2 years old but it's a Colorado and alot smaller. After I got in a wreck and my car was totaled I didn't want another car. We both work day jobs so often we are going from sun up to sun down, the kids are off on their own now and have their own kids, everything is paid for except his toy so why not. AND I get to take it tomorrow since he is dropping mine off to get it inspected.
smile.png

Sharon

congrats to you and your hubby. enjoy it together and ride off in the sunset and it is a beauty.
thumbsup.gif

It's a beauty, but if I came home with that the "Princess" would beat me with a big stick and ask "why didn't you get that four wheel drive pickup you need?"

Woooooooowwwwww...........................I loooovvvveeee your husbands new "truck"
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif

I love the look of the newer Camaros.....

I don't think he is having a midlife crisis or second childhood or anything like that I think he just has good taste in cars.......Though I'm not sure if he knows how to tell the difference between a 2010 camaro and a truck....

He was so funny the other day. He really did stop at the feed store and picked up a couple of bags of start and grow and was all proud of himself. Then complained because it took so long because all the feed store guys had to come check it out. Men are to funny.
smile.png

Sharon

Back
Top Bottom