I'll pay you to tell me one is a girl

You had me SO confused.
Oops
Smart! That’s pretty funny that I’m in Wisconsin! In the house I am staying in, we have neighbors who have chickens and a turkey (I think just one but I am not sure) and a dog. Do you have a dog?
What are the odds that you are my next door neighbor!

The dogs name is Otis. I think. He is like a hunting dog, loves kids, and he is brown with white spots.
@AOrchard? Do you recognize any of this^^^^
I am very interested to see if you happen to be our neighbor. That would be hilarious

Maine's a pretty big state. Bigger than all the other New England states put together. You'll have to be a little more specific where in Maine. LOL
Ok. I'm like 30-45 minutes away from the capitol. Kinda in between Augusta and Farmington. Where are you? I know that there's someone from the Bangor area on here somewhere. @cluckmecoop7, @Sapphire Sebright and used to be on here @lazy gardener I know are also living in Maine.

Ok. I'm like 30-45 minutes away from the capitol. Kinda in between Augusta and Farmington. Where are you? I know that there's someone from the Bangor area on here somewhere. @cluckmecoop7, @Sapphire Sebright and used to be on here @lazy gardener I know are also living in Maine.
Hmmmmmmmm? You rang? :caf

I'm not very good at telling the genders of crested chooks like that, but I know that, judging by the comb, at least one is certainly a rooster.

Back
Top Bottom