Illinois traders!!!!

i make it as close as peoria..every other weekend I will have Columbian Wyandotte Bantams soon, hen has been squatting for weeks.they are about 30 weeks little stinker,.small isn' the word for those hens tiny more like it Silkies are far bigger..I also have barred cochin buff Brahma's, partridge Cochin and EE those are all about 20 weeks... and MIlle Fleur that are 16 weeks..somedody better lay soon I have kid sized chicken they would make kid sized meals LOL

i make it as close as peoria..every other weekend I will have Columbian Wyandotte Bantams soon, hen has been squatting for weeks.they are about 30 weeks little stinker,.small isn' the word for those hens tiny more like it Silkies are far bigger..I also have barred cochin buff Brahma's, partridge Cochin  and EE those are all about 20 weeks... and MIlle Fleur that are 16 weeks..somedody better lay soon I have kid sized chicken they would make kid sized meals LOL
Can I see pictures of the adult Cochins and wyandotte

Columbian hen with a white rock pullet and roo in the back ground that is harden fence i think 4 ft as you can see from the grid they are very small ..

Same Columbian with a Barred Cochin

barred hen

Last edited:

dif barred Cochin roo I have 3 roo's and one hen I think i have a Roo given away

partridge eating eating bugs his chest is blue green,along with some on his wings hasn't got all his Roo streamers etc yet as just 5 month's still growing out I have 2 pairs..
walking out the a camera i about got mauled they thought i was bringing treats

Free roosters in Decatur area. EE's, a silver laced wyandotte, and an amberlink. Hatched in March and all very pretty. If anyone has turkey, or guinea eggs to trade I would love that, but I would really just like a place for the extra boys. Thank you!

dif barred Cochin roo I have 3 roo's and one hen I think i have a Roo given away

partridge eating eating bugs his chest is blue green,along with some on his wings hasn't got all his Roo streamers etc yet as just 5 month's still growing out I have 2 pairs..
walking out the a camera i about got mauled they thought i was bringing treats
where are you located at? I have a hen that will match your partridge rooster my kids want to show her at fair but we need a roo he is a bantam right?

hi everyone we had a raccoon get into one of our coops and kill some of my kids show birds I need to replace them so I need the following.

A pair of wyandottes
and either a partridge bantam cochin rooster, a white cochin hen or a buff cochin roo.

Thanks Sherry

I thought I was trading you some wyandottes so I got you covered..want a bantam barred cochin roo i have 3 and only one hen so i have to spares....i have an extra partridge also but waiting until they start laying before i would part with one... In my luck i would trade or sell one then my other would get eaten

Back
Top Bottom