Illinois...

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:

Quote:
I'm just South of Joliet, near the racetrack. We're not actually in Joliet but are in that township so we have a "Joliet" address. We could help eachother out. PM me and we can start a proper dialogue. Welcome! I'm so glad there's some one near me now I just can't contain myself!
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
woot.gif
jumpy.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
frow.gif
lau.gif
love.gif
celebrate.gif
droolin.gif
bun.gif
ep.gif
D.gif

Last edited:
........................Merry Christmas and Happy New Year .......................

From all the folks at Taliho Farms

on the Border of N. ILL/Wis

Last edited:
Re-introduction:

Hey, all! I have been away from BYC so long that I could not remember the email address for my account as Greenhaven! I likely don't know anyone any more. It has been 4 years since I gave up my laying flock when we took a hiatus in town. We are now back on five acres and eagerly planning ahead for Spring! Garden, landscaping, more fencing, and, of course, chickens.

We are in rural Franklin Grove, about an hour and a quarter west of St. Charles. There used to be a few chicken folks in this area, a lovely woman who took my Mr Big blue cochin roo, and a guy a little south of here near Lee from whom I bought some Araucana pullets and some Cornish crosses.

Look forward to seeing you all on the boards!

Back
Top Bottom