Illinois...

Hi there,
We are a homeschooling family hoping to find someone willing to borrow us an incubator for hatching eggs for a class project for our homeschool which has now become one of our daughters 4H project as well.

If there is anyone in the area willing to help...please contact me!!! We would greatly appreciate it.

The Drehmel Family

Hi there,
We are a homeschooling family hoping to find someone willing to borrow us an incubator for hatching eggs for a class project for our homeschool which has now become one of our daughters 4H project as well.

If there is anyone in the area willing to help...please contact me!!! We would greatly appreciate it.

The Drehmel Family
What county are you in?

We are a homeschool family that is looking to borrow an incubator for a class (home) project for our daughters which is now also a 4H project. We contacted the 4H office but they aren't able to get one to us until late May which is too far out...anyone in the area willing to borrow one?

We are a homeschool family that is looking to borrow an incubator for a class (home) project for our daughters which is now also a 4H project. We contacted the 4H office but they aren't able to get one to us until late May which is too far out...anyone in the area willing to borrow one?

I think people would be more open to loaning one out if they new the area you were in.

You know, trying to figure out if driving 5 hrs or 5 minutes is worth it to loan out something........

Where in Ogle county? We are in Baileyville, my son has a incubator that he has not used it. Got it with some chickens he bought. We have no directions with it. Might find some on Internet tho?

I will ask him if he would loan it out tonight.

Kevin

Right now, Tractor Supply has the Little Giant still air incubators for $34.99........here's a link.... http://tsc.tractorsupply.com/nav/ca...c=Email-_-Ecom-_-2013.02.13-_-chickequip&1102

Are these any good? Do they actually work well with little "tweaking"?

I am actually thinking of getting something..... and that price is kinda enticing.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom