Illinois...

Thanks for the welcome. And I have 14 layer consisting of a buff orpington 11 barred rocks and 2 dark leghorns. I'm hoping to add some more layers next year as well as get some show stock.

Hi is there anyone in the Madison County area who would be interested in a few chickens? They are about four months old. Four are white leghorn looking. One of them I know for sure is a rooster. Then there's one light brahma rooster. We rescued them from a bad home and we cannot keep them. We don't have the right set up for more than just our two :( Any help or suggestions? Please and thank you!

Anyone looking for some Easter Eggers?? I have several for sale.6 Pullets and 3 Cockerals. Asking $5 each. Range in ages from a few weeks to several months. PM for more information. Cash only. Must pick up at our farm.

DuPage County Fair - July 24 - 27 - Wheaton, IL

In the Ag section for kids, our fertile Black Java eggs will be hatching! Been saving them for about 6days, they went into the 'bator July 4, 5, and 6! So exciting! Along with some EE's, Maran's and an unknown variety of bantam. We'll see what hatches! This is fun!!! But the wait will be hard, as always with babies!

What a great thing for the kids to see!
thumbsup.gif

Anyone interested in a few buff brahma roosters?central il area. Got them at tsc at the end of February. 5 of 6 turned out to be boys and now we have way too many. They are very friendly so far kiddos pick them up a lot. Please let me know if there's any takers.

Back
Top Bottom