Illinois...

Well, apparently, I am not listening. I just spent a lot of money on 6 more eggs. Couldn't help myself. Blue splash laced silver Orps
You got the fever! No stopping you now.

I tossed 9 of the 12 Jubilee eggs today. 7 did not develop at all and 2 had blood rings probably around day 3-4. Even the remaining 3 have fading veins so probably will die soon.

Will candle the Mauves tomorrow at the end of Day 8.

You got the fever! No stopping you now.

I tossed 9 of the 12 Jubilee eggs today. 7 did not develop at all and 2 had blood rings probably around day 3-4. Even the remaining 3 have fading veins so probably will die soon.

Will candle the Mauves tomorrow at the end of Day 8.

Ugg, sorry to hear that. Hopefully the Mauves will be better. Fingers crossed for you.

Ugg, sorry to hear that. Hopefully the Mauves will be better. Fingers crossed for you.
ok some good news for me. Finally I have 11 Mauves growing. hey maybe behind a day or two for some reason or maybe I candled too early (Day 4). Tossed 4. Also tossed 2 of the 4 blues.

Brooding plans and getting rid of 3 Mottled and 2 Jubilee Orpington cockerels start now. Anyone interested, PM me.

ok some good news for me. Finally I have 11 Mauves growing. hey maybe behind a day or two for some reason or maybe I candled too early (Day 4). Tossed 4. Also tossed 2 of the 4 blues.

Brooding plans and getting rid of 3 Mottled and 2 Jubilee Orpington cockerels start now. Anyone interested, PM me.
Finally, good news! Good Luck on the hatch!

I posted this on the Indiana thread too. My 6 week old black bantam cochins have started to crow so I have no doubt they are roos! 1 frizzle, 1 smooth coat. I can't keep them so if you're interested, PM me:)

Papabrooder is having flash chick auctions on facebook today. If someone is interested they are pretty good prices.

I saw it too, but I controlled myself on those gold laced Orps. I did some chicken math and said 15 tops at the beginning of spring, and I will now be at 20. There is always next year (at least that's what I keep telling myself.) I am considering an automatic door for the new coop, any recommendations would be great. My 3 coop windows came on Friday, so getting excited to start.

Back
Top Bottom