Illinois...

Hey everyone!

My husband and I just moved near Morris, Il in Decemeber. We would love to meet people around our area and branch out our social circle a little bit!
I'm not "near" you since I'm from the Chicago suburbs, but my parents have a vacation trailer in Seneca. We drive through & shop in Morris on our way to Woodsmoke Ranch.

I'm actually out in Seward, so not too far!

I only live four miles from Seward. I have a Winnebago Address with a Seward Phone Number, but my kids go to Byron because we are on the Ogle County side of Montague Rd. There are a few of us in the area within quick driving distance. I have gotten hatching eggs from three different chicken owners all within a short drive from Seward.

I only live four miles from Seward. I have a Winnebago Address with a Seward Phone Number, but my kids go to Byron because we are on the Ogle County side of Montague Rd. There are a few of us in the area within quick driving distance. I have gotten hatching eggs from three different chicken owners all within a short drive from Seward.
Wow! I feel you on the address/location/school thing. We live in Seward, have a Pecatonica address, and our kids go to Winnebago schools.

It's nice to know there are others nearby.

Back
Top Bottom