Illinois...

This morning's microcell storm knocked out our power from 6:30am - 9:15pm. We also discovered that our generator no longer works. Thankfully our neighbor let us plug into his generator to keep the pump going. Unfortunately, no power, no internet, no phones meant no visit to @homeschoolin momma 's house today. (Sorry I would have called you if we had a way.) All my contacts are on my computer.

So guess what else happened? My computer got fried. DH will take a look at it tomorrow, so I'm on my kids' screen right now. If I'm not online much, you'll know why.

So guess what else happened? My computer got fried. DH will take a look at it tomorrow, so I'm on my kids' screen right now. If I'm not online much, you'll know why.
Oh no! I was wondering what happened. If you and the kids want to come visit before your school starts, you can always still come. It would just have to be in the afternoon or anytime on the weekend.

Phoe is still being a donkeys rear end to the babies. She lets them under her, but gets mean when they eat or wander out. Not quite as bad as before, but definitely not mother of the year. I'm hoping its just a first time mother syndrome.

This morning's microcell storm knocked out our power from 6:30am - 9:15pm. We also discovered that our generator no longer works. Thankfully our neighbor let us plug into his generator to keep the pump going. Unfortunately, no power, no internet, no phones meant no visit to @homeschoolin momma 's house today. (Sorry I would have called you if we had a way.) All my contacts are on my computer.

Hope all is better today. We got that storm here too, just not that early. No loss of power for us but it was a good storm, one we haven't had in a while.

This must have stayed north of me. We just got a brief downpour in the morning. Sorry to hear it caused so much chaos.

Anybody have a late hatch going?
We are incubating another batch of quail. :oops: DW doesn't know it yet, but I think I'm going to set up the quail in the garage for winter. Let's just hope she doesn't turn and go :smack

Anybody have a late hatch going?
We are incubating another batch of quail. :oops: DW doesn't know it yet, but I think I'm going to set up the quail in the garage for winter. Let's just hope she doesn't turn and go :smack
I have a couple of broodies. Not sure how many eggs are left. They are in the same dog house and steal each other's eggs. I know at least one got broken

DH2B's Mom is not well today at all.

Her kidneys are still shut down and her liver values are bad now too.

She had dialysis earlier and has gone in for emergency surgery to remove her colon in a last ditch effort to save her. There isn't really anything else they can do.

Please continue to pray for her and us.

No decision as to what this will mean for the wedding.

Back
Top Bottom