Illinois...

DH2B's Mom is not well today at all.

Her kidneys are still shut down and her liver values are bad now too.

She had dialysis earlier and has gone in for emergency surgery to remove her colon in a last ditch effort to save her. There isn't really anything else they can do.

Please continue to pray for her and us.

No decision as to what this will mean for the wedding.
I was hoping for some better news, but you and your family are in my prayers. :hugs

Hello from Plainfield, IL! Anyone local have a good corn/soy free organic feed source?
Welcome, bug!
Google Azure Standard, they are not local but have monthly drop shipments at points around the country. There is a drop in Joliet (near I-80 and Larkin).
I get a soy and corn free feed by Scratch and Peck at a Rockford drop.
Message me if you have questions.

We found out that she didnt have her colon removed. while they could see the infection it doesnt look dead or dieing.

they placed a temporary ostomy to infuse antibiotics directly into the colon as well as the oral and iv meds.

she may still lose her colon tomorrow they will make that decision.

for now they left the incision open

she is also on dialysis as her kidneys are still shut down. they feel confident they will start up again and heal if she can kick this.

DH2B's Mom is not well today at all.

Her kidneys are still shut down and her liver values are bad now too.

She had dialysis earlier and has gone in for emergency surgery to remove her colon in a last ditch effort to save her. There isn't really anything else they can do.

Please continue to pray for her and us.

No decision as to what this will mean for the wedding.
Sending prayers

Hello from Plainfield, IL! Anyone local have a good corn/soy free organic feed source?
Hello! I am in Plainfield too. I don't use a feed like you are describing, but have you tried Ludwig's Feed Store? It's about a twenty minute drive. I also go to Tri County Stockdale, which is a bit closer, but I haven't had luck with getting unique feeds from them.

We found out that she didnt have her colon removed. while they could see the infection it doesnt look dead or dieing.

they placed a temporary ostomy to infuse antibiotics directly into the colon as well as the oral and iv meds.

she may still lose her colon tomorrow they will make that decision.

for now they left the incision open

she is also on dialysis as her kidneys are still shut down. they feel confident they will start up again and heal if she can kick this.
in my prayers

Back
Top Bottom