Illinois...

Today I got twinns.

twinz.PNG
IMG_20210224_231925155.jpg

and for the sweet tooth, Made these today. Baked,not oil fried.
The yellow stuff is custard:drool:drool:drool I made, and injected into each.
IMG_20210224_215206933.jpg
IMG_20210224_215500430.jpg

If anyone wants, I can link YouTube where I found recipe, and video method. :thumbsup

Another one of my dogs went to the Rainbow Bridge today. She would have been 15 next month and we knew it was coming (suspected it would have been sooner) but it's just never easy. And so soon after losing another one, the house just feels so empty. My remaining dog is lost. We're going to need to adopt someone soon so her pack is full again. Not the way I thought today would go...View attachment 2543587
Sorry for your loss :hugs

I'm not too sad it chilled a little because it controls the mud some. A fast thaw is a messy one! LOL!! Found a dead mouse in the snow today and the chickens are pissed off I wouldn't let them eat it.
I'm hoping mice don't come back with vengeance as warmer Spring weather arrives. I trapped and baited them heavily in the Fall and my traps have remained untouched for the last 2-3 months and I don't see new signs of mice. I'm sure there's some out there in a burrow under the shed/coop or in a nearby field waiting for the chance to get into the shed/coop or the garage.

I'm hoping mice don't come back with vengeance as warmer Spring weather arrives. I trapped and baited them heavily in the Fall and my traps have remained untouched for the last 2-3 months and I don't see new signs of mice. I'm sure there's some out there in a burrow under the shed/coop or in a nearby field waiting for the chance to get into the shed/coop or the garage.

My mouse traffic slowed down in the cold but I know they were still there because I was still finding droppings in the feeder and tunnels in the run. 🤬

Back
Top Bottom