Illinois...

You better do something about those ASAP. I don't mess with ticks.
Oh mother of God... kill kill kill
I rested my hand on top of the chicken run to grab my egg and thought to myself are those dots moving. Lifted my hand to see several dozen crawling on my fingers. DW pulled a few off of me. Just showered with conditioner because it contains enough mint to be uncomfortable for me so hopefully they hate it more if there are any remaining.

I rested my hand on top of the chicken run to grab my egg and thought to myself are those dots moving. Lifted my hand to see several dozen crawling on my fingers. DW pulled a few off of me. Just showered with conditioner because it contains enough mint to be uncomfortable for me so hopefully they hate it more if there are any remaining.
They don't like sulfur, makes you smell like brimstone though.

WhyDoILikeChickens

Can you get them physically with a vacuum. Just a thought. The lower the numbers, the less to multiply.
I don't have a vacuum for outside. I would just bring them inside with the vacuum. They are so small my shop vac would blow them right back out lol.
Screenshot_20210227-161804_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210227-161913_Chrome.jpg

BReeder if you're still interested in muscovies I just found somebody who has a ton of them. I just picked up a dog for foster. It's on a farmlet and they have them running all over. The foster director said she'd be happy to move them along.
I heard they taste like beef....
Just commenting.. I have too many birds now

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom