Illinois...

I hope everybody is doing alright after the storm. I learned it did some damage, specifically it took out a server at a local dentist I just called.
On that note, I'm suffering from a toothache. A tooth with a root canal I had years ago its the problematic one. Not sure what they're going to have to do. I'm guessing a cavity formed under the cap somehow. Not happy here. Toothache is causing an earache and headache. I'm pretty miserable. Waiting for some high strength tylenol and orajel to kick in.

I hope everybody is doing alright after the storm. I learned it did some damage, specifically it took out a server at a local dentist I just called.
On that note, I'm suffering from a toothache. A tooth with a root canal I had years ago its the problematic one. Not sure what they're going to have to do. I'm guessing a cavity formed under the cap somehow. Not happy here. Toothache is causing an earache and headache. I'm pretty miserable. Waiting for some high strength tylenol and orajel to kick in.
Ouch prayers you get relief soon.
I haven't seen any damage here....3 & 1/2 inches so far

Went to the dentist today. Unfortunately, he had to extract the tooth. Good news is the problem is resolved. My jaw swelled up real bad last night into this morning. On an antibiotic now for that plus pain meds.

In poultry news, the chickens are the chickens - just doing their thing - and the ducks population is going to drop soon. @Molpet I believe I owe you a dressed duck still in exchange for pulls you have me before. I'm happy to pay up as I'll have 4 ducks (extra drakes) going to freezer camp soon.

Went to the dentist today. Unfortunately, he had to extract the tooth. Good news is the problem is resolved. My jaw swelled up real bad last night into this morning. On an antibiotic now for that plus pain meds.

In poultry news, the chickens are the chickens - just doing their thing - and the ducks population is going to drop soon. @Molpet I believe I owe you a dressed duck still in exchange for pulls you have me before. I'm happy to pay up as I'll have 4 ducks (extra drakes) going to freezer camp soon.
Ouch, glad you got it pulled.

Drake Sounds great thank you 😘

Back
Top Bottom