Illinois...

Just sharing some holiday spirit with you all. Here's the yule log cake I made with the kids today. It has Andes mints added to the whipped cream filling and the ganache for a little something extra. It was a hit for dessert.
20211222_164331.jpg
20211222_164319.jpg
20211222_164305.jpg
20211222_175615.jpg

HELLO! Does anyone near streator have an incubator they’d part with? I bought my mother some hatching eggs for Christmas but turns out, someone else did as well! So we now need an incubator ASAP.
We tried the incubator from the farm store honestly, it sucked. It wouldn’t hold temp or humidity. company said they’d replace parts but it’d be a 6 month wait!
My mother spent so much on those eggs and had saved for months. NONE were fertilized. No refund from seller. I’m just trying to make her happy this Christmas.

HELLO! Does anyone near streator have an incubator they’d part with? I bought my mother some hatching eggs for Christmas but turns out, someone else did as well! So we now need an incubator ASAP.
We tried the incubator from the farm store honestly, it sucked. It wouldn’t hold temp or humidity. company said they’d replace parts but it’d be a 6 month wait!
My mother spent so much on those eggs and had saved for months. NONE were fertilized. No refund from seller. I’m just trying to make her happy this Christmas.
I hope somebody can help you out. No incubator here these days.

Well, it's Christmas morning... a but of a mess here. I've been up since 1am. DD was sleeping with DW in our bed because DD had a cough last night. Then DS woke up not feeling well which is what roused me at 1am out of my recliner in the living room. Soon after, he was vomitting. 3 boughts of vomiting last night within an hour or so. No fever. He is congested though and that's what I believe woke him up and the post nasal drip is likely what messed up his stomach. Now he's sleeping fine for the past 4 hours roughly. DW and DD are also sleeping fine. I'm just sitting here tired and exhausted. However, my inner child is super excited that it's Christmas. I don't got much these days, but love seeing the family happy when they open their gifts.
I'm debating on breakfast... I was going to fix biscuits and gravy but DS asked for pancakes, and now that his stomach was messed up I'm not sure what to do. I think I'll wait until after everybody's up and gauge the situation then. I'm hoping for a fun, happy and healthy Christmas. We shall see...

Back
Top Bottom