Illinois...

No danger of me spending money on coffee, cows milk products or wheat. Although it's like an alcoholic walking by a bar.
I was getting my meat from Tamblyn, I only eat a lb of beef or pork a month, so I traded turkey eggs for over 2 yrs of meat a couple years ago lol... looking for a new place
You got me looking at Hufendick's website, which is limited. I reached out to them via their "contact us" section on the site and they responded quickly. They have bundles, the CSA option and Debra (one of the owners) says they will offer 1/4 and 1/2 cow as well as 1/2 pig custom cut with about a week lead time. I responding via email asking about pricing on these options and waiting for her to write back. Just thought I'd share. Here's the bundles and CSA info she sent me:
1642011270436.png

1642011291901.png

You got me looking at Hufendick's website, which is limited. I reached out to them via their "contact us" section on the site and they responded quickly. They have bundles, the CSA option and Debra (one of the owners) says they will offer 1/4 and 1/2 cow as well as 1/2 pig custom cut with about a week lead time. I responding via email asking about pricing on these options and waiting for her to write back. Just thought I'd share. Here's the bundles and CSA info she sent me:
View attachment 2958263

View attachment 2958264
Thanks
The pork beef bundle for 240 sounds interesting. I still have some left, just planning ahead.

Hello Chicken lovers! I'm finally back! I found the perfect place to raise some chickens! I'm so stoked! My church owns some farm land outside of town with a couple of barns and I've been given permission to raise some chickens there. I'm out there every day because I take care of 4 Cats to keep the mice population down so I'll be there anyway.
The City jerks can't touch me now!!!
Glad to be back and see ya all and keep learning.
No chicks yet as it's too cold but soon!

Hello Chicken lovers! I'm finally back! I found the perfect place to raise some chickens! I'm so stoked! My church owns some farm land outside of town with a couple of barns and I've been given permission to raise some chickens there. I'm out there every day because I take care of 4 Cats to keep the mice population down so I'll be there anyway.
A really big congratulations to you! I'm really happy for you and what a good start to this year. Can't wait to hear about the flock on the new digs.

Glad you are going to be able to have chickens 😊

Annie is zooming around in the snow @Justso . She almost played with a walnut, she poked it with her nose and ran off. She still will not play with balls or toys. Just watches the squirrels and deer, which is good. Does go after mice and Chipmunks, which is good too.
Does she chew bones? And have you tried squeeky toys?

Does she chew bones? And have you tried squeeky toys?
Ignores safe chew bones and squeeky toys. She found a rabbit bone, judging by fur nearby, a varmint left and gobbled it down before I could take it away. I was yelling no and drop it.... She did bring me aready dead mole and a mouse after that. She was told what a good girl and got a treat.

Back
Top Bottom