Illinois...

Quote:
I have ( from what I have been told) a blue swedish duck, a black swedish duck, some kind of crested duck, a mallard mix, and a possible Indian Runner.
The chicks are all mixed I believe. ( I bought the eggs online and got the duck eggs from a farm)

Also, I want to give them away in about 2-3 weeks, ( my daughters science project isn't finished yet). Is that okay for you?

I will have to mapquest Dwight, IL and see where it is. I've never heard of it before LOL!

Quote:
Forgot to add, that there are 11 total ducks and chicks. 5 ducks, and 6chicks. There MIGHT be a 6th duck because I have one more in the bator that is trying to hatch.

Also, I mapquested Dwight, IL. It's about 2 hours from me, and thats fine, but my car is on the fritz right now, and I am working on getting a new one this month. So, I would have to wait to drive there until I get a new car.

Last edited:
Quote:
Forgot to add, that there are 11 total ducks and chicks. 5 ducks, and 6chicks. There MIGHT be a 6th duck because I have one more in the bator that is trying to hatch.

Also, I mapquested Dwight, IL. It's about 2 hours from me, and thats fine, but my car is on the fritz right now, and I am working on getting a new one this month. So, I would have to wait to drive there until I get a new car.

I live a town over from you! I never see anyone near by on here. Aww so you're not keeping any of them? Do you have any of your own or just doing a science project?

Quote:

I live a town over from you! I never see anyone near by on here. Aww so you're not keeping any of them? Do you have any of your own or just doing a science project?

Really?? where do you live!?

It was a science project at first, then were we decided to keep them but now I can't. Very sad.
sad.png

Need any?! LOL

Quote:

Really?? where do you live!?

It was a science project at first, then were we decided to keep them but now I can't. Very sad.
sad.png

Need any?! LOL

Aww why cant you keep them? No I wish. I could use one female pekin...have any of those? lol jk

Im in the Metro East/Belleville, IL area. I'm looking for a Barred Rock Pullet and/or a Silver Laced Wyandotte pullet. My current ladies are almost 6 weeks old so I would like one about that same age. I'm willing to drive or meet up somewhere within reason (for both parties). I don't want to mail order. Is there someone that can help me out or point me in the right direction? I've been watching craigs list but haven't really turned anything up. Thanks a bunch!

Regards,
PatG

P.S.- email is best to get ahold of me patgirardin (at) gmail (dot) com

Last edited:
my neighbor has some barred rock pullets? I only have 4 SLW and they are 12 weeks old....sorry....might be able to work on the Barred Rocks for you?

Back
Top Bottom