Illinois...

Quote:
LOL! Thanks...my protest was over LOL! Long story but not going to tell it on here anyway.

There are a few Champaign folks but they didn't sign on for some time. Hope they will turn around and respond.

Collie, I know Mothergoose is busy but she will come around eventually.

Hmmm protest? Sounds interesting.. None of my business but I was wondering where you went last week.

Quote:
LOL! Thanks...my protest was over LOL! Long story but not going to tell it on here anyway.

There are a few Champaign folks but they didn't sign on for some time. Hope they will turn around and respond.

Collie, I know Mothergoose is busy but she will come around eventually.

Hmmm protest? Sounds interesting.. None of my business but I was wondering where you went last week.

For two of my BYCers. It was two weeks protest. I honored my end of the deal and was able to come back on. Man, it was rough!
lol.png

Quote:

For two of my BYCers. It was two weeks protest. I honored my end of the deal and was able to come back on. Man, it was rough!
lol.png

I personally don't post alot but sometimes I might post on a couple of threads. Long long long story on why I don't..

Anyone going to Crossroads?? I've been E-mailing a couple breeders and they said it could be the last show for awhile since the last one was 5 years ago?
Goodness I wanna go sooooo bad! It is a 2 hour and 40 minute drive from here..

Quote:
lol.png

I personally don't post alot but sometimes I might post on a couple of threads. Long long long story on why I don't..

Anyone going to Crossroads?? I've been E-mailing a couple breeders and they said it could be the last show for awhile since the last one was 5 years ago?
Goodness I wanna go sooooo bad! It is a 2 hour and 40 minute drive from here..

Im goin, they will probably do the same thing, wait til they can do the double national again

Hey everyone, my name is Trinity, and I am near Champaign, IL. (Penfield, IL)

I have had a few different breeds of chickens over the past few years here in IL, and I had more in TN from my grandmothers flock.

I am currently transitioning to Silkies, with a focus on Paint, Lavender and Splash. at least that is the goal.

If anyone is in the area and would like to come visit my little piece of heaven (sweetly named, Chickentown) feel free to PM me.

Quote:
i'll keep that in mind. I venture over to that area quite a few times a year, and right now.. tons with job training...

I'm in the market for a silkie roo? don't care what color, as he'll be used on blue hens... Got any extras?

Quote:
Trinity glad to see you back and that you now have chickies. The duck I got from you is doing good. We hatched out babies from her and the runner male we bought from another lady. Man does she lay well. We get an egg almost everyday from her. I have a couple of silkies now a blue male and a black female. I want to breed the male with my female Naked necks next spring. We just hatched some barred rock/ NN crosses. They are soo cute. Little barred NN's.
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom