Illinois...

I am at home. That is why I can post.
big_smile.png

Oh, Okay, I thought you were saying we weren't going to be hearing from you. I'm glad you'll still be on at home even if you can't post from work. I know this new format has caused a lot of concern and problems for some people.

tbitt, The Farmers Elevator in Sublette will be having a Poultry Workshop, sponsored by Purina, in April. The date hasn't been set yet. Hopefully, you will be able to attend. I'll let you know the date when I know!

Oh, Okay, I thought you were saying we weren't going to be hearing from you. I'm glad you'll still be on at home even if you can't post from work. I know this new format has caused a lot of concern and problems for some people.

tbitt, The Farmers Elevator in Sublette will be having a Poultry Workshop, sponsored by Purina, in April. The date hasn't been set yet. Hopefully, you will be able to attend. I'll let you know the date when I know!

Let us all know! I've a wedding in April out of state but would love to meet up with every one again!
Sorry I've been missing this week - I've had the flu and no computer at home.

I'll be posting the date here as soon as I hear something!

They are having a Horse Owners Workshop in March sometime, also sponsored by Purina.

Last edited:
(btw - I have been following these threads, but am unable to post. The new BYC format is broken at work...I can read but can not reply
barnie.gif
What am I going to do?!?!)

What browser are you using? I'm active in another forum where people with FF 9.0 have a big problem- the reply window doesn't appear for them, and they also don't have a text entry window for private messages, so they can't post or start pm's (but they can reply to pm's, it's quite odd). The admins say it is an FF 9.0 bug that is fixed in the beta of FF 10.0

Heck if I had my way, I would attend BOTH events!

And I probably bring extra Welsummers, EE's, Ameraucanas, etc. to some of these events. If I am lucky, I might bring in some Spitzhaubens if I can get Ideal Hatchery's hatching dates in a later time.

I think hubby would love to have a get away in both events. He is more leaning to the one up north because he plays a bowed psaltery and I got a ADD daughter that has so much energy that you can not keep her still in one place and LOVES animals. Just hope he does not have to work on the weekends and maybe we can bring our reenacting friends that live closer to Princeton, Galva, Kewanee area and set up a meeting that we are trying to start up our own unit. We do have primative camping gear LOL!

I am getting desperate to find some adult hens. None of the egg farms will sell me any. I don no know where else to look. If anybody in this thread knows where I can find some girls in east-central Illinois, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom