Illinois...

I just moved back to N. Illinois from CA (I did live here for college) but was wondering if anyone in Winnebago county (or counties around it) are selling eating eggs? We have driven around the Roscoe/Rockton area but found one farm that sells a doz for $4.

I just moved back to N. Illinois from CA (I did live here for college) but was wondering if anyone in Winnebago county (or counties around it) are selling eating eggs? We have driven around the Roscoe/Rockton area but found one farm that sells a doz for $4.

Did you try checking in with your local farm bureau?

I wish I could help. I have duck and chicken eggs but I live down around the Carbondale Illinois area and that is a little far to drive for eggs. Welcome back to Illinois, hope you like it here.

Does anyone in Northern Illinois have a Pekin drake to sell? I know a 4-Her looking for one! PM me if you do, please! TY!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom