Illinois...

frow.gif
Hi to my fellow Illini, I just found this thread. I breed show quality Cornish and Ameraucana, and some cross bred birds I'm developing into a blue egg laying breed more suitable as a dual purpose, meat/egg bird than Ameraucana or Araucana. I'm on the western side of the state, a little over 30 miles northeast of Burlington, IA. Does anyone know if the West Burlington swap meet is running this year?

Silkies.....anyone...I'm looking for Silkies

Hi, I am in southern illinois and I have silkies. I could hatch you out a few, how many do you want? they will not be one pure color, cause i have buffs, blacks, and whits all in one run. Just send me a PM
thumbsup.gif

Hi, I am in southern illinois and I have silkies. I could hatch you out a few, how many do you want? they will not be one pure color, cause i have buffs, blacks, and whits all in one run. Just send me a PM
thumbsup.gif
White silkies, not whits sorry

frow.gif
Hi to my fellow Illini, I just found this thread. I breed show quality Cornish and Ameraucana, and some cross bred birds I'm developing into a blue egg laying breed more suitable as a dual purpose, meat/egg bird than Ameraucana or Araucana. I'm on the western side of the state, a little over 30 miles northeast of Burlington, IA. Does anyone know if the West Burlington swap meet is running this year?

yes they are i can pm you dates if you would like

Anyone have info on the Central Illinois Poultry Club 14th Annual Spring Show, it is supposedly the 5th of May but I can not find any info about it.

Back
Top Bottom