I'm a bad puppy mama! Re: toys

I bought stall balls for horses. 1. their yellow so I can see them 2. they have a handle so I can play with her 3. she hasn't chewed it up yet and it's been a month. 4. It's not a huge ball, smaller than a soccer ball but bigger than a softball.

I like the handle because she picks it up and throws it in the air and doesn't really give much thought to sitting down and chewing on it like she does everything else. The handle allows her to grip it without popping it. So far their the best i've been able to find.

Quote:
We play chase the kibble too and Jax will fetch things for me or take em to Daddy, when I ask.
He's showing signs of maturing. His biggest problem right now seems to be that he misses the grandson, who went home on Saturday. He searches everywhere for him.
Jax is mostly an inside dog, other than his daily walks around the farm and time spent playing outside. He wants to be with his people at all times and will only whine at the door if I leave him outside by himself. I cannot stay outside with him all day.
My Charlie Girl was a large dog too. She lived inside with us and was completely content.

Quote:
DH has threatened to get Jax an old tractor tire from the co-op. His ideas may not be as far fetched as I thought they were.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom