**Im a little offended!**

We split the first egg four ways, and it was a small egg. My family couldn't wait to get that first chicken egg. However, I admit, hearing the 4 and 5 year old talking about where the egg came from, I wasn't sure I was going to get them to eat it, but they didn't bat an eye, and now love collecting the eggs (when the rooster is outside).

My own father will not eat our eggs, says cannot eat eggs from chickens he knows!?!?!?!?! His mom raised chickens for eggs and for slaughter, they were so poor, they had no choice, so it amazes me he feels that way now.

Never mind dad - all the more eggs for you!
lol.png

i have to say since i started eating our chickens eggs(my first time eating fresh eggs) i cant buy them from the store now!! they are the best and i have people fighting for me to give them some
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hey, he could be my mother-in-law, only he is a guy!
lau.gif

Seiously though, my mil is JUST LIKE THIS!!!! She won't accept any meets from her daughter and sil (pork, beef or other) and she won't accept eggs either, won't buy from farmers markets, she said that what is in the store has been 'checked' for cleanlines and that way she knows it is good for her.
ep.gif

Most, and I say most because there are so few anymore who know the real truth, most of this country is deluded. So, so many wouldn't or couldn't appreciate what a fresh cooked meal is. McDonald's anyone?

Back
Top Bottom