Chickie Mamma

Farmer at Heart
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Sherman, CT
1st time Aunt here! Soooo excited. Had to share a pic
smile.png

9198_007.jpg

Awww, Congrats! I'm an aunt x2 and I LOVE it, but I have to say I am super close to my Niece, My Brother and sister in law lived with us for about a year after she was born, so I got to be super aunt.

Anyway, Congrats, he is beautiful!

Thanks SOOO much guys! It will finally be nice to spoil him and then send him home. With 3 of my own, thats what my 2 brothers and my hubby's brother did. I just love when they are sooo small. My 5 year old son, was not impressed, he wanted him to come out ready to play the Wii with him
lau.gif

Ahhh... they're so cute and wrinkly at that age... you know... before they learn to talk.
tongue.png

I've got 2 nephews by my SIL, 2 nephews and a niece by my Sis, and one on the way by my other Sis.
Both of my brothers swear they're never having kids.
Then of course there's our two... so, quite a few cousins scampering about.

Congrats on your new addition.

Quote:
ep.gif
WOW!! I am lucky with this one. My 2 brothers show no signs of being daddies, luckily hubby's brother thought differently
love.gif

Quote:
Thanks
smile.png
Cousins make family get togethers so much more fun! We have about 10 kids under the age of 10 in our family that enjoy each other so much! My youngest is 5 so there will be an age difference, my oldest (10) will be able to babysit him in about 6 years. So fun though
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom